We provide roadside assistance ANYWHERE…
- Leaky brake line? We can fix it on the spot when we arrive! With many mechanical issues we don’t even need to tow your car. Our drivers are the finest auto mechanics and can do most tasks at your location.
- Electrical problem? Not a problem for us! We can repair most electrical troubles when we arrive at your location.
Welding issue? Yep! We can do it on-site while you wait, regardless of the time of day or night.
- Did your air conditioning die on you on a one hundred degree day in the desert? No problem! We can repair most problems on-site!
- Diagnostic assistance. In the unusual circumstance that we can’t fix your problem on the side of the road, we will thoroughly diagnose the exact issue and tow you to our shop where we can repair it quickly and conscientiously.
- Starters and alternators. We’re prepared to provide a new starter or alternator at your location so you can get back on the road safely and quickly.
2. Just had a blowout on the highway with the kids in the car? This can not only be a nuisance but extremely dangerous. We’ll be there within minutes of your call to take care of you and your family. Day or night, seven days a week, you can depend on us!
3. You step out of your car on a dark, stormy night and suddenly a gust of wind blows your car door closed…with the keys inside! We have state-of-the-art auto reentry tools to get you back into your car quickly. If you can get to a phone, you can get us there post haste!
4. You get into your car in the heat of the day and the engine won’t start. We’ll be there in a flash to jump-start your engine with ease. If the problem is a bit more serious, such as you need a new battery don’t worry! We’ll replace it on-site.
5. You’re on the interstate and hear that dreaded sound…..thump, thump, thump. A flat tire! Our customer service agent will calm you and walk you through the preliminary matters while our tow truck is already on its way to you.
- They’ll make sure you have your emergency flashers on.
- They’ll ask if you have flares or reflective triangles to set out.
- They’ll advise you not to stand behind or next to your car for your safety while you wait for us.
- They’ll make sure your car is well off the road. Don’t worry! Even though your tire is flat, you can drive on it so it rests in a safe place. The tire is already ruined!