We provide HazMat service…
2. Rapid response. We have teams advantageously placed throughout Las Vegas so that we can handle any spill, be it harmful or innocent. We will be there within minutes to help the cleanup of any chemicals. We can address:
- Oil spills.
- Fuel spills.
- Biohazard removal.
3. We are a consulting firm with professionals in Environmental Health and Safety to guide your company toward compliance with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Health and Safety Agency (OSHA). Our goal is to help our ecosystem while creating a safe and healthy business atmosphere in which your employees can work.
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) management.
- Environmental and Safety facility audits.
- Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) vehicle inspections.
- Smith System Driver training. This system has proven to reduce accidents by over twenty-five percent.
- SARA Tier II and Toxic Release (TRI) reporting.
- Spill response and recovery.
- Spill training.
- Waste disposal.
4. We are committed to training companies on how to moderate, control, and disinfect their facilities from harmful chemicals. We want you, your employees, and the environment to be safe. What that means is we are constantly learning because the changes in environmentally safe products changes all the time.
- We spend hundreds of hours in education annually.
- We work with local, state, and federal agencies to be as aware as possible.
- Too many dangerous materials and chemicals are used and our goal is to keep your employees and the public safe.
5. Training Services. We provide the following training:
- 40-hour OSHA hazardous waste operations.
- 8-hour overview of hazardous waste operations.
- 8-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) refresher course.
- 8-hour Confined Space Entry.
- Quarterly Mock Disaster Drill Training with Tanker Rollover.
- 24-hour OSHA HAZWOPER Technician.
6. Our Industrial Services. We are there for you with one call. We can provide the following services for your company to keep you EPA and OSHA compliant:
- Tank cleaning.
- Pressure washing.
- Facility Maintenance.
- Laboratory packing and disposal.
7. We dispatch our HazMat team twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. We want to be sure you are always safe, so you can always reach us.
- Our service includes highly trained dispatchers who understand your needs.
- The most modern technology in software so that you will be apprised of our estimated time of arrival at your business.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Global Positioning Systems and onboard communication so we can respond quickly and accurately.
- Our team acts as a direct liaison with local, state, and federal agencies on your behalf.